Office News and Updates
Need flu shot proof for school? You can print from MyChart.
1. Log in to Mychart
2. Select your child's profile
3. Click on "Health"
4. Click on "Immunizations"
5. Click the printer icon
Need COVID-19 Testing?
Check out the state's interactive tool to find the best site for you: http://mass.gov/covid-19-testing
We want to reach out to all our families to let you know that we are here for you in this difficult time. Thank you for being patient with us while we navigate the changes that have come with COVID-19. We are scheduling well visits and encourage you not to delay vaccines, as an outbreak of vaccine preventable illness could occur if large numbers of children miss their vaccines. We are doing virtual visits where we can assess your child and prescribe medication if needed. We are also doing in person visits as needed are are separating sick from well visits. Please call us if you need to schedule a visit or have any questions. Our hearts are with you and your families while we go through this difficult time.
Would you like to access your child's chart online or from your phone? You can have access to test results, send messages to your doctor, request refills, and best of all have virtual visits with your doctor from the comfort of your home! Sign up for MyChart today by calling us at (781) 289-5057.
- We are temporarily changing our office hours until further notice: Mon to Fri 9 AM to 5:30 PM, Saturday 9 AM to 12:30 PM, Sunday closed.
- We are seeing patient by appointment only.
- We are scheduling virtual visits if appropriate. We continue to see patients for their regular check-up. If your child is due for a well visit, especially if they are due to receive routine immunizations, please call to schedule.
- Please call to sign up for MyChart so that you can utilize virtual visits if necessary.
- For the staff and other patients’ safety please inform us before coming into our office if any of your family members has been exposed to COVID-19.
- We are making every effort to separate the sick visits from our well visits.
- Please come with only one parent to accompany the child and no siblings for everyone's safety.
- Please be informed that within the day of your child’s scheduled appointment, you will receive a call from one of our staff to ask you about any COVID-19 exposure and symptoms.
- We are always available if you have any questions or concerns by calling our main number 781-289-5057 and follow the prompts.
- Our office is following the guidelines from CDC and the MA Department of Public Health.